sábado, 15 de agosto de 2009

You are my african queen - **

Just like the sun, lights up the earth, you light up my life, the only one, I've ever seen with a smile so bright and just yesterday, you came around my way and changed my whole scenery with your astonishing beauty ah, you could make a brother sing, you ordinary thing, a supernatural being, I know you are just brighter than the moon Brighter than the star, I love you just the way you are.
And you are my African king, the boy of my dreams. You take me where I've never been you make my heart go ting-a-ling-a-ling, you are my African king, the boy of my dreams and you remind me of a thing and that is the African beauty, you are my african king. Out of a million you stand as one the outstanding one. I look into your eyes, boy what I see is paradise, yeah you captivated my soul, now everyday I want you more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario